Get ready for a once in a lifetime experience in this dinner cruise on the Bosphorus with spectecular views of Asia and Europe. Enjoy an amazing dj show and traditional dances performed by the professional dancers.
After pick up from your hotel just after the sunset, our driver will take us to Kabatas Pier to get on our floating restaurant. Following the welcome drink on board we start motor sailing passing Istanbul’s waterfront monuments including Dolmabahce Palace, Ortakoy Mosque, Rumeli Fortress and Bosphorus Bridge, all sparkling like the jewels of the city as illuminated for the night.
During the cruise, we’ll enjoy a first class Turkish dinner including a rich variety of open buffet dishes, a delicious array of appetizers known as meze, famous specialties of the Turkish Cuisine barbeque and local Anatolian wine or the traditional drinks like Raki which Turks call the lion`s milk. This amazing experience will end with a fantastic performance by professional belly dancers on board. After the tour transfer back to the hotel.
- Welcome cocktail on deck
- D.J. music
- Scutari Katibim Show (An oriental famous Turkish melody with musical performance)
- Asuk Masuk Show (An imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Eastern Mediterranean Part of Anatolia and is performed by 2 male dancers)
- Belly Dancer Show
- Henna Night Ceremony
- Folklore Team
- Turkish Romany (Gypsy) Dance
Dinner & Beverage Menu:
- Cold Turkish Appetizers: (10 different kind)
- Chief Recommendation From our Garden: (Seasonal Salad)
- Grilled Spring Chicken Breast or Grilled Fish Pane or Grilled Beef Balls
- Delicious Dessert or Fruit: (Selected Turkish Desert or – Seasonal Fresh Fruits)
- Unlimited Local Alcohol or Soft Drinks
- Turkish Tea, Turkish Coffee, Instant Coffee